There are three different ways you can move around the DART Store Online;
You can always click on the DART Store logo at the top of the page to go back to the main page.
- Click on the picture of the item you are interested in purchasing.
- Click on the Search button and type in the name of the item you are interested in purchasing.
- Click on the Passes button to go back to the main Passes page.
When can I order? Orders are accepted at anytime. Monthly Passes are sold from the 20th of the preceding month to the 19th of the effective month. For example; if you purchase a pass on July 20th, you will receive a pass for the month of August.
Monthly passes scheduled for sale
|Days of Month
||Passes For Sale
|1st to 19th
Current month pass
Next month pass
|20th to end of month
Next month pass
- All purchases may be paid online by MasterCard, VISA, or Discover. Personal check and money order are accepted for purchase of DART Local Monthly Pass, DART System Monthly Pass, DART Regional Monthly Pass, Paratransit Coupons and/or Day Pass vouchers for nonprofit organization only. For citation payment, please follow instructions on the citation to pay by Money Order.
- When paying by personal check or money order, write your order number on the memo section of your check. Then print a confirmation page and mail it with your payment to the following address. DART can not be held responsible for any lost payments.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit
PO Box 660163
Dallas, TX 75266-7222
- Monthly passes may be ordered for one month only.
- Please allow at least 7 to 10 business days to receive your order.
All items are shipped via United States Postal Service. There is a 50¢ postage and handling charge per DART Store Online passes order. Up to 30 passes (monthly passes and/or Day Passes) may be included in your shopping cart for each DART Store Online passes order.
If you order Day Pass vouchers for nonprofit organization, there is a shipping cost of $6 for all orders valued less than $500. These orders are sent through certified mail. Orders valued $500 or more are delivered by a courier service.
- DART assumes no liability for lost passes and will issue no refunds.
- Pass is not transferable.
- Pass is nonreturnable and nonrefundable.
Your information and transaction is processed through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL uses a complex system of digital key exchanges between the browser and the server to encrypt your data before transmitting it via the Internet to the server.
Two ways to verify your credit card information is being protected while purchasing on the Internet:
- Look for an unbroken key or a closed lock in the lower right corner of your browser screen (lower left with Netscape).
- Look at the address line (i.e. http://www.DARTstore.org/) at the top of the browser screen change from "http" to "https" as you access the ordering page.
DART Store at Akard Station
A full-service DART Store with passes, route schedules and DART merchandise is available in downtown Dallas at 1401 Pacific (Akard Station). Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Please note: The DART Store at Akard Station does not process online orders. For questions regarding online pass orders, please e-mail a DART Representative.
If you have questions about this site or its contents, call 214-749-3400. For questions regarding your order please email a DART Representative.